April Showers Bring May Flowers



Wassup yall?!

Today I woke up feeling motivated, energized, and completely done with the fuck shit (excuse my language mom & dad). Honestly tho yall ...I don't know if it's the 10+ hours of sleep I got last night, the throwback jams they had playing on 99 Jamz during my car ride, or the fact that I didn't have to work my full shift today (due to the fact that I overslept). Yo, that was a really long sentence haha. But back to my story ...I just woke up today yall. I guess you can say I'm woke. Haha. Now, I'm not talking about that level of woke that Kayne on right now. I'm talking about I'm aware of my inner light. Ya feel me? And not that kind of inner light either. I mean this little light of mine type light. I'm ready to let the world see what I can do. When I say that I guess all I'm talking about is using my talents to benefit the world, not just myself, ya know? I need to start speaking life, then instead of just saying it; actually putting my words into action and making shit happen.

Today I woke up feeling motivated, energized, and completely done with the fuck shit. I'm ready to be serious about my fitness goals again. I went to the gym and had an amazing workout, that encouraged me to cut meat out of my diet once again. Well, if we're being real it wasn't the workout, it's what I discovered during my workout ...that summer is near yall. Somewhere between scrolling down my IG timeline seeing all the fit thick chicks to staring at my jelly roll that eased its way over the top of my spandex when I sat down for a break - I found the motivation I needed to get serious about my workouts again. So here we are, back on a healthy diet cleanse, so to speak, eating eggs and peanut butter every day to attain my fit thick dreams.

I've got one last thing to tell yall...

Today I woke up feeling motivated, energized, and completely done with the fuck shit. I can't tell yall how annoyed my friends get by me and the amount of times that I claim to be over something, but bring it up every two seconds. But today, I woke up feeling liberated. I don't feel the need to stay hung up on shit, that isn't gonna make a difference a week from now, a day from now, shit even a few hours from now. Free from all the shit that's been holding me down. All the shit that isn't even worth the two seconds it took to cross my mind. Truly and honestly, you've just got to let shit go; and today is my day.

For real tho, I'm done dimming my light to let others shine.
I'm ready to get my waist snatched and my booty back poppin.
Like I said, I'm done with the fuck shit, so let's go make it happen.

Love Your Fav,

Breology

Comments

Post a Comment