30 Days of Passion: Day???



Hey yall! If you've been keeping up with my 30 day challenge, then you know that I haven't been keeping up with my 30 day challenge. Over this past week, it's been a challenge to find things to do or places that I can visit. Why? Well ...to be honest, it's been raining here in Miami ....A LOT. I understand that it shouldn't make a difference because I said I was going to do something every day, but yet I've let the rain stop my shine literally. Since I've moved here this is probably the most that it has rained consistently and I'm just going to be honest ...I hate it! I haven't been productive, all I want to do is lay around the house all day. Miami is supposed to place where the sun is always shining and the palm trees are always blowing with the breeze, however, this past week has been the complete opposite. Not only has there been rain clouds in the sky, but in my personal life as well ...as the saying goes, "when it rains, it pours" and this week has definitely shown me that growing up is going to take a little bit longer than I thought. I've been trying to be this self-reliant young adult who doesn't need help from her parents ...but I'm starting to wish I was back in high school fully reliant on my parents. Trying to move, find a new job, and get my life together has been the most stressful thing. I don't understand how people make it look so effortlessly. But that's a whole different post...

HOWEVER...I have noticed over the past week that one thing that I have been consistent with is my workout and diet. Which made me wonder could my passion be fitness? I'm not saying that that is the only thing that I'm passionate about, but it definitely has been at the top of my list for a while now. So what do I do with this new proclaimed passion? That's my next step in trying to figure it out. Most people would say, why don't you become a fitness instructor or a personal trainer? Honestly, I don't think that's the route I want to take. I mean yeah I want to inspire others to reach their goals, but I'm not sure if teaching a class will give me the fulfillment that I'm looking for. But I'm just excited that I've finally admitted to being a fitness junkie, I might not make it to the gym every day but I'm always thinking about how I can improve my body and health.

SOOOOO....I apologize for not keeping up with my challenge, I'm going to try to do better. Even if I don't do something, I will at least post a blog everyday. I appreciate everyone who has continued to check my blog even though I haven't been consistent. Thanks for your patience and encouragement, if you have any suggestions feel free to comment below!


Comments

  1. Do not other think thinks. Do the math and see if you are able to live off your passions. Fitness instructor, basketball coach or trainer, guess the list could go on and on. I did not chase my passion. Found a job and settled. If you can find a career that is your passion, the sky is the limit. Love what you do and you will never work another day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment