WCW



Happy Women's Crush Wednesday to all the beautiful women out there! This is a toast to all the strong women who have been holding down these bum ass niggas. Ladies, one thing that we have got to put a stop to is babysitting these grown ass men. We have got to stop accepting these bogus ass roles that these insecure and immature boys place us into. I guess what I'm really trying to say here is that ....We have to start knowing our worth and start demanding more.

I will no longer subject myself to the immature men who are only searching for a moment of pleasure or someone to boost their ego. I'm putting a stop to it today..

Well, maybe tomorrow.

Haha, nah but really ...As a strong, black educated woman, I don't know why I've allowed myself to continuously put myself through the charades. Dealing with these temporary ass boys who are only here for their own self interest. Why am I wasting my time on ...on...

Nothing!

I deserve more. You deserve more. WE. We deserve more.


We deserve more for ourselves. We deserve more for our daughters. We deserve for our sons to know how to treat a lady, but none of this will be possible if we don't first start by realizing what we do deserve.


We deserve:


someone who treats us as the queens we are.
someone who prays for us on a daily.
someone who asks us, "how was your day"
someone who sends us sweet messages "just because."
someone who does everything in their power to see us happy.


Clearly we deserve so much more than this, but these are a few simple things that require literally no money, just effort.


Somewhere throughout history we've developed this stigma that black women are strong, independent, and don't need anybody's help. Don't get me wrong ...this is a hundred percent true. However, that doesn't mean that we wouldn't appreciate for a strong black man to come and lift the load a little.
 However, you can't expect a king if you're over here acting all helpless.

You've got to boss up, Sis.


You need to know you're self worth and know what you want before you go looking around. Don't just wander aimlessly, that's when you'll settle for these scrubs out here. No honey, TLC taught us better than that. We've gotta have some standards. You've got to have your shit together if you're going to insist that he have his up to par. Remember what Lyfe taught us at an early age "don't be a nickel out here looking for a dime." You need to have your shit together before you go adding more variables to the equation.


Ultimately what I've learned is that it's on me. If I want to be treated like a queen, then I need to carry myself as such. I have to love and cherish myself, for myself. I can't wait around for someone else to come along and love me. Because honestly, if I don't know what type of love I need, then I'll accept any type of love that a man tries to give me.


So today, I declare to become more selfish. More selfish with myself. More selfish with my time. To find the beauty in being alone. To start caring more about myself than I do these dusty ass niggas. To stop waiting around like a damsel in distress and to go boss myself up. We're the prize. They need us. We don't need them. The Bible said, "He that finds a wife finds a good thing." So I'll wait until he finds me, because I'm already a good thing. Adding a man would just be an addition to my greatness.

Now come ladies let's get in formation. Let's not just read about it, but actually step our shit and be about it.

Comments