Wavey Vibes for Summertime


Recently I've started the journey of expanding my music choices ...not in the sense that I'm listening to new genres of music, but rather exploring new artist. If you don't have apple music then I encourage you to get it or find a music source that has a large artist selection. I've found many artist from the ever progressing Beats1 Radio. 


Some of my favorite stations from this include:

OVOSound Radio (of course) 
by
OctoberFirm
This is a combination of music that is popular mainstream mixed with tunes from artist that OVOSound has recently signed or artist that they are previewing to see how the fans will react. Personally, I will forever support this station because if you know me, then you know I'm one of the biggest Drake fans so it's only right that I support the brand. This station has given us exclusives such as COLOURS by PartyNextDoor, More Life from Drake, and SEPT. 5TH by dvsn. 

We the Best Radio 
by 
DJ Khaled
This is my upbeat playlist that gets me through my workouts on a daily basis. The upbeat tempo keeps you singing along to the most popular music out mixed in with the hottest songs from the old school, while also, throwing in vibes straight from the 305.

Soulection Radio 
by
Joe Kay
All I can say about this is straight vibes. If you're looking to listen to some waves while getting ready to go out or just want something soothing to listen to while cleaning up your room, this is the station to get you through. These creative tunes so eloquently mixed together make you feel fuzzy and warm inside while reminding you that lyrics and beats should be intertwined so delicately that it changes your outlook on life.



With the sun finally coming out I've been craving for new music to sing along and vibe out to. This week I have downloaded so much new music that I'm at a constant struggle on what I want to listen to while driving down the highway. Although some of the albums in my rotation have been out for a few weeks, I can't seem to replace their spot in my daily lineup. I've stumbled upon some gems within the past week that I can't stop listening to (hopefully, you'll take some time to listen to them if you haven't heard them yet). I've recently found myself finding at least one new artist per day and falling in love with their music off of a few listens through their albums. 

Here's the most recent albums that I have had in rotation:

True to Self x Bryson Tiller

COLOURS 2 x PARTNEXTDOOR

Ctrl x SZA

H.E.R., Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 x H.E.R.

Confidently Lost x Sabrina Claudio

Smile Good x Jay Prince

Chapter One x Sinead Harnett


Follow Me on Social Media:

Twitter/SnapChat/IG: @Breology101



Comments