30 Days of Passion: Day 1





Hey yall! So today starts my one month journey of no meat and trying new activities each day.

So far I've thought about chicken atleast ...ALL DAY. However, I have talked to various people at my job to find out how to incorporate all the protein that I need to get me through the next 30 days and the best vegetables to help in my flat tummy process.

The first activity that I have decided to embark on is the Nike Run Club. Since I've been working at Nike I have yet to participate and I figured it would be a great way to start off the month. If you haven't heard of NRC, it's an amazing opportunity to get out and meet new people while also getting into shape. Basically each week you meet up at the store and a group of athletes from Nike, called pacers, who run along with Nike Plus members throughout the city on a 3-5 mile run. Throughout the run they offer encouragement and the extra push you need to get you through the entire excursion. Personally I've never been a fan of running, but since I'm trying new activities I figured I'd give it a try.

So if you're in the Miami area feel free to join us every Thursday @ 7:01 on Lincoln Road!


Comments