Monday Meditations


Happy Monday! I hope your day has been nothing short of amazing thus far. This morning I started my morning off by reading the Bible. It was so beautiful to me how my morning devotion tied into what the preacher was talking about in church yesterday. FAITH. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. I love how God does that, he assures you then will reassure you just to let you know that it's Him. After finishing my scripture I decided that I was going to go to the gym early today, rather than putting it off for later in the day when everyone would be there. I definitely enjoy going in the morning time because it helps to jump start my day. While at the gym I realized how wonderful Monday's can be. If you start your week off on a positive note, just imagine how much that can impact your week. But what if we change it to starting every day off on a positive note? How much that would change our lives. It's incredible what the power of the mind can do. If you speak it into existence and believe (all you need is faith the size of a mustard seed), then it will be so. I guess this isn't really about anything in particular...just a bunch of random thoughts thrown together. But regardless, I hope you take today and make it yours! Have a great one (:

Comments

Post a Comment